Santos Vs Palmeiras Betting Expert - Sports Betting

Laref.win

Sports Betting

Santos Vs Palmeiras Betting Expert

Category: Betting

Description

Santos VS Palmeiras Betting Tips and Prediction Brazil Serie A, Picks, Tips & Predictions

Live Scores & Odds Comparison

1. After 6 rounds, Santos got 3 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 10 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Santos got 13 wins, 2 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

2. After 6 rounds, Palmeiras got 2 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 13 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Palmeiras got 2 wins, 2 draws and 16 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Santos 1.02-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1863 matches, the home team got 788 wins, 499 draws and 576 losses. Home win rate: 42.30%; Draw win rate: 26.78%; Away win rate: 30.92%; Home odds win rate: 42.78%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.22%.

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2/2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 886 matches, the home team got 382 wins, 265 draws and 239 losses. Home win rate: 43.12%; Draw win rate: 29.91%; Away win rate: 26.98%; Over odds win rate: 45.71%; Draw odds win rate: 6.66%; Under odds win rate: 47.63%.

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.37-3.15-2.92. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 30 games, the home team got 15 wins, 9 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 30.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Santos(39.2%), Draw(29.5%), Palmeiras(31.3%)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More » WAGs

[Pic] Photo of Ilary Blasi, WAGS of the King of Rome Francesco Totti

[Pic] Anthony Martial’s GF smiles on Mauritius trip with Man Utd striker

[Pic] World Cup Ambassador Suzy Cortez Poses For Sexy Photoshoot

[Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Karim Benzemas WAGS Analicia Chaves

[Pic] Meet the hot pics of C Ronaldo models soccer fans Daniella Chavez

[Pic] Meet Annelie Alpert, the girlfriend of Liverpools Loris Karius

[Pic] April Summers Begs Atletico Simeone To Take Over As Inter Milan Boss

[Pic] Hottest pictures gallery of Anders Lindegaards WAGS Misee Beqiri

  • 2017-06-14 Corinthians Paulista (SP) VS Cruzeiro (MG) Betting Tips and Prediction Brazil Serie A
  • 2017-06-14 Chapecoense SC VS Vasco da Gama Betting Tips and Prediction Brazil Serie A
  • 2017-06-14 Vitoria BA VS Botafogo RJ Betting Tips and Prediction Brazil Serie A
  • 2017-06-14 Atletico Mineiro VS Atletico Paranaense Betting Tips and Prediction Brazil Serie A
  • 2017-06-14 Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Avai FC SC Betting Tips and Prediction Brazil Serie A
  • 2017-06-14 Sport Club Recife PE VS Sao Paulo Betting Tips and Prediction Brazil Serie A
Quick Menu More News» Soccer Database

More » Betting Skills Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.

Other articles

Santos v Palmeiras Betting Tips, 2017-06-14

Santos v Palmeiras Betting Tips: 1 AH0, 2017-06-14 Santos can get something in Palmeiras clash

SANTOS v PALMEIRAS

Wednesday 14th June 2017 – Kickoff: 2145hrs

Football – Brazil – Serie A Betting Tips

Santos will head into their Wednesday night encounter with Palmeiras at their Estádio Urbano Caldeira looking to record a third consecutive Serie A win which could lift them up into a top six position.

Recent back-to-back wins over Botafogo and Atletico PR have placed Santos in a mid-table position in the Brazilian top flight, and with a home record of 2-0-1 2/1 to their name so far, tonight’s hosts could push on here at Palmeiras’ expense.

In addition, Santos have suffered just one defeat from their last 11 matches on home turf, and this run of impressive form includes nine victories, including a 1-0 win over Palmeiras at the end of last October. Santos have failed to score just once in these last 11 matches.

Visitors Palmeiras sit just below the mid-table position in 13th place in Serie A as they’ve got off to a solid start at home where they remain unbeaten, while their form on the road has been far less convincing.

Home form came to the rescue recently for Palmeiras as they ended a four-match run without a league win when they secured all three points in a 3-1 win over Fluminense on the weekend, but there’s no disguising the fact that they’ve lost all three of their away matches so far this season.

Defeats at Chapecoense, Sao Paulo and Coritiba (all to nil), have handed the visitors a poor away record which stands at 0-0-3 0/4, and indeed, they’ve captured just one away win from their last six matches on their travels in Serie A, which was a win at Vitoria at the end of the last campaign.

The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+

Santos VS Palmeiras Betting Tips and Prediction Brazil Serie A, Picks, Tips & Predictions

Live Scores & Odds Comparison

1. After 6 rounds, Santos got 3 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 10 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Santos got 13 wins, 2 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

2. After 6 rounds, Palmeiras got 2 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 13 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Palmeiras got 2 wins, 2 draws and 16 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Santos 1.02-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1863 matches, the home team got 788 wins, 499 draws and 576 losses. Home win rate: 42.30%; Draw win rate: 26.78%; Away win rate: 30.92%; Home odds win rate: 42.78%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.22%.

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2/2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 886 matches, the home team got 382 wins, 265 draws and 239 losses. Home win rate: 43.12%; Draw win rate: 29.91%; Away win rate: 26.98%; Over odds win rate: 45.71%; Draw odds win rate: 6.66%; Under odds win rate: 47.63%.

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.37-3.15-2.92. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 30 games, the home team got 15 wins, 9 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 30.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Santos(39.2%), Draw(29.5%), Palmeiras(31.3%)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More » WAGs

[Pic] Photo of Ilary Blasi, WAGS of the King of Rome Francesco Totti

[Pic] Anthony Martial’s GF smiles on Mauritius trip with Man Utd striker

[Pic] World Cup Ambassador Suzy Cortez Poses For Sexy Photoshoot

[Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Karim Benzemas WAGS Analicia Chaves

[Pic] Meet the hot pics of C Ronaldo models soccer fans Daniella Chavez

[Pic] Meet Annelie Alpert, the girlfriend of Liverpools Loris Karius

[Pic] April Summers Begs Atletico Simeone To Take Over As Inter Milan Boss

[Pic] Hottest pictures gallery of Anders Lindegaards WAGS Misee Beqiri

  • 2017-06-14 Corinthians Paulista (SP) VS Cruzeiro (MG) Betting Tips and Prediction Brazil Serie A
  • 2017-06-14 Chapecoense SC VS Vasco da Gama Betting Tips and Prediction Brazil Serie A
  • 2017-06-14 Vitoria BA VS Botafogo RJ Betting Tips and Prediction Brazil Serie A
  • 2017-06-14 Atletico Mineiro VS Atletico Paranaense Betting Tips and Prediction Brazil Serie A
  • 2017-06-14 Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Avai FC SC Betting Tips and Prediction Brazil Serie A
  • 2017-06-14 Sport Club Recife PE VS Sao Paulo Betting Tips and Prediction Brazil Serie A
Quick Menu More News» Soccer Database

More » Betting Skills Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.

Santos vs Vitória Betting Tips and Predictions

Santos vs Vitória Prediction and Betting Tip Preview

Santos vs Vitória – Brazilian Serie A : In the only match of the Brazilian Serie A this Monday, Santos host Vitória at the Pacaembu…

The draw with Ponte Preta combined with Corinthians’ win on the last round was a rough blow on Santos’ pretensions.

The team from São Paulo was the great pursuers of Timão in the fight for the top spot of the league. But the upset combined with their rivals’ triumph has diminished their chances to fight drastically.

Santos is still placed 2nd on the Brazilian Serie A with 48 points. But now the distance to Corinthians is 10 points when we have now 10 rounds left until the end of this competition.

On this round, Santos will not play on their traditional stadium at Vila Belmiro. The team will play at Pacaembu in order to draw a bigger crowd.

On this stadium, the team has a huge invincible record. For this match, Bruno Henrique is still doubtful.

Latest results – Santos/SP:

12.10.2017 D1 Ponte Preta/SP 1-1 Santos/SP

30.09.2017 D1 Palmeiras/SP 0-1 Santos/SP

23.09.2017 D1 Santos/SP 1-0 Atlético/PR

20.09.2017 CLA Santos/SP 0-1 Barcelona SC

16.09.2017 D1 Botafogo/RJ 2-0 Santos/SP

13.09.2017 CLA Barcelona SC 1-1 Santos/SP

Latest results – Vitória/BA:

12.10.2017 D1 Vitória/BA 1-2 Sport Recife/PE

01.10.2017 D1 Botafogo/RJ 2-3 Vitória/BA

24.09.2017 D1 Atlético Mineiro/MG 1-3 Vitória/BA

17.09.2017 D1 Vitória/BA 1-2 São Paulo/SP

10.09.2017 D1 Vitória/BA 2-2 Fluminense/RJ

28.08.2017 D1 Coritiba/PR 0-1 Vitória/BA

Santos vs Vitória – Betting Tip and Prediction:

Vitória’s defeat to Sport, at home, has made the team drop to the relegation zone of this Serie A once again. Vitória has seriously improved under the control of Mancini.

But they still have a structural problem. They can’t win at home. Most of the points Vitória has conquered on their campaign has been as visitors.

I believe that can explain in part these generous odds favouring Santos. It is true that Santos haven’t been perfect on this competition.

But Pacaembu has been a great ally for them, since they are invincible at this stadium for years.

Vitória is an unstable team and that should help the hosts here.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Multiple and combined bets

As we know, we can bet on a single event or combine a certain number of outcomes, which is.

LayDraw with protection on the “Time of First Goal” market

Before starting i need to point out that this is not a new strategy. However, I’ve decided to study.

Facebook Inside.bet

Best Free Insider Betting Tips, Predictions and Bookmakers Reviews – Inside Bet

Betting Guides and all Updates from the Gambling Industry

Inside bet network

Apostas e Prognósticos

Palpites e Dicas de Apostas

Pronósticos de Apuestas

GAMBLEAWARE - Gamble Aware aims to promote responsibility in gambling. They provide information to help you make informed decisions about your gambling.Call the National Gambling Helpline: freephone 0808 8020 133 8am to midnight, 7 days a week.

Football predictions – Atletico Clube Goianiense vs Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras – Brazil

Football predictions – Atletico Clube Goianiense vs Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras – Brazil 15.10.17

Match Atletico Clube Goianiense – Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras will start at 22:00 on 15.10.2017

Tournament : Brazil. Campeonato Brasileiro

The best odds for the match Atletico Clube Goianiense – Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras received by studying the top bookmakers are offered by 1ХBet

Tips for the match Atletico Clube Goianiense – Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras from verified tipster Jackie Orum:

Handiсap Atletico Clube Goianiense 0 – 2.5

Tips for the match Atletico Clube Goianiense – Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras from football expert Tony Ohaike:

Total Over 2.5 – 2.29

Follow the link betfaq.com to get detailed forecast and best tips for the match Atletico Clube Goianiense – Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras

Today's Free Bets & Special Offers:

Hockey Also recommended to visit our partners' site:62sport.ru you will get access

No fixed matches or false predictions. Only high-classed analytics from the best professionals, winners of predictors’ competitions and well-known cappers.

© Sports Betting 2018